If you need a Burglar Alarm in Reigate or you have a Burglar Alarm that’s not working contact us and we can help.
We can install and repair all types wire free alarms and wired burglar alarms Reigate and the surrounding areas including Oxted, Godstone, Billinghurst, Forest Row, Pulborough, Storrington, East Grinstead, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate, Horley, Dorking and Lingfield.
Types of Burglar Alarm Systems installed in Reigate.
You have a few choices when deciding what type of burglar alarm you require. Firstly, you need to think about what you want to happen if your burglar alarm is triggered.
The Bells only burglar alarm only triggers the bell usually on the outside of the house. It will not contact anyone.
The Auto Dialer/Gsm Burglar Alarm will dial or text phone number/s and will alert these number/s if the alarm is triggered. This type of alarm can be programmed to alert the numbers of an array of other situations, such as. Faults- battery faults in detectors- loss of power to control panel, setting/unsetting.
Smart Burglar Alarm System contacts you or family members when the alarm goes off through a smartphone or tablet app. It they can also tell you any faults and can be set and unset form the app
A Monitored Burglar Alarm System you would have a monitoring contract which means you pay a Monitoring company monthly or annually fee to take action or call the police if the alarm goes off.
Main types of devices installed on Burglar Alarms in Reigate.
- Control Panel – Where all you other devices talk to and the brains of the Burglar Alarm System
- Remote Keypad – Usually installed by the front door where you would type in code to set and unset the Burglar Alarm System. This can be part of the control panel in so systems
- Door/Window Contacts – Installed on doors and windows and trigger if the door or window is opened
- PIR – Passive Infrared detectors usually mounted in the corner of a room to pick up movement of an object omitting IR. Usually a human. Then triggers the Burglar Alarm
- Break Glass Detectors – Positioned in a way to pick up on the frequency of glass breaking then triggering the Burglar Alarm
The main brands that we use for our Burglar Alarm Systems
Some of our other services include